- Plenty of port-a-pottys, so the lines are never long.
- A net downhill course, so you feel like you're flying (and your times show that you, indeed, did fly).
- Neighbors shuttling runners from the parking area to the starting line in their cars, just because they're friendly, and that's how this group rolls.
- Cold towels handed to runners at the finish line.
- A shady beer garden to recover in after the race.
- A field of runners (about 1,500-1,700) that is small enough to feel like a hometown race, but big enough to bring out some good competition.
Results can be found here.