Sunday, May 17

Fit(ter) in 15: Week 19 mileage

May's challenge is: MILES.

The goal: at least 100 miles total (walk or run), 40 miles run

Caveat: Walk and run miles only count if outdoors or on a treadmill (i.e. walking around inside an airport or pacing back and forth in my living room does not count)



Even with a conference taking up half of my week, I managed to walk at least a few commute miles each day, and my weekly total mileage isn't too shabby!
Though I wish I could've found more time to run!

So, how'd I do this week?

Monday: 4.5 miles walked
Tuesday: 3 miles walked
Wednesday: 2.25 miles walked
Thursday: 3.25 miles walked
Friday: 3.75 mile run, 3.75 miles walked
Saturday: 3 miles walked
Sunday: 5.5 miles

Week (left to reach goal)
Running total: 9.25 miles (24.75 miles down, 15.25 to go to reach goal for the month)
Mileage total: 29 miles (59.25 miles down, 40.75 to go to reach goal for the month)

For more posts in this series see Fitter in 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?