- Reckless, self-absorbed drivers
- Sexist IAAF rules that would have stripped Paula Radcliffe of her world record marathon time (the ruling was overturned after widespread protest)
- The "Lunk Alarm" at Planet Fitness
- Extreme photoshopping
- Clothes shopping for a not-Kate-Moss figure
- Dogs allowed to run, off-leash, in the street (not safe for anyone, especially the dog!)
- Spitting at another runner
- The kindness of strangers
- The progress of women in sports, including (but not limited to) Title IX, Babe Didrikson, Katherine Switzer, Diana Nyad, (I could go on...)
- Matt Long's triumph over incredible adversity to rise from being pinned under a bus to finishing an Ironman.
- Running 50 miles on your 50th birthday
- An Independence Day racing streak
- You might be a runner if...
- More random acts of kindness