Monday, December 10

Morning motivation

Today, as I hobble around the house and wince every time I even look at the stairs, I'm not feeling terribly motivated...
Source: Uploaded by user via Melissa on Pinterest
(Whoops. Homer Simpson's "Trying is the first step towards failure" isn't exactly the motivational message I was looking for...)

It's good to remember that not everything in life is supposed to be easy... Here are some of my go-to reminders:

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default."
J.K. Rowling
Source: losing-every-extra-pound.tumblr.com via Heidi on Pinterest
"Failure's not an option. It's a step."

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."
Haruki Murakami


What motivates you after a setback?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?