- Monday/Thursday: 100 push-ups
- Tuesday/Friday: 100 squats
- Wednesday/Saturday: 100 crunches
How did I do?
- Monday: not a challenge day
- 3.7 mile run (9:30 pace) not a challenge day
- Tuesday: not a challenge day
- Wednesday: not a challenge day
- 20 minute body-weight workout (including 20 walk-down push-ups)
- Thursday: The official first day of the challenge
- 60 modified push-ups*
- 4.75 mile run (8:40 pace)
- 100 squats (50 with side leg lift)
- 100 crunches
- 4 mile run (9:00 pace)
While it's only 3 days into the challenge (4 if you count the rest day) I'm on track so far!
*If I had known that Day 1 of the challenge would be push-ups, I wouldn't have done a killer upper body workout THE DAY BEFORE.