Sunday, January 18

Fit(ter) in 15: Week 3

January's challenge is this full-body strength training I nearly forgot the push ups. Hubby reminded me just as we were about to head to bed.


hallenge:
  • Monday/Thursday: 100 push-ups
  • Tuesday/Friday: 100 squats
  • Wednesday/Saturday: 100 crunches

How did I do?

  • Monday:
    • 100 push ups (And I gritted my teeth through every single one of them. Why, oh why, is it so easy some days and so very hard on others?)
  • Tuesday:
    • 100 squat-to-leg-lift
    • 2.5 mile run
    • 20 minutes yoga
  • Wednesday:
    • 100 crunches
  • Thursday:
    • 100 push ups (Seriously, are these getting harder instead of easier?!? I  nearly forgot the push ups, but Hubby reminded me just before bed. Phew!)
    • 1.25 mile run
  • Friday:
  • Saturday:
    • 100 crunches
    • Playground  time! 
  • Sunday:
    • Baby threw up every hour last night and Mama got zero sleep. Which means mama ain't doing a damned thing today besides resting and taking care of the pint-sized patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?