Sunday, April 5

Fit(ter) in 15: April plank-a-day challenge begins

March was speedwork month, and April is shifting gears completely into a hold-that-pose challenge: PLANKS.

The goal: One plank (60 seconds, minimum) each day this month.

How did I do this week?
  • Wednesday: So, I sort of forgot it was April, until 9:52pm... at which point I sprang out of bed and did a...
    • 60 second plank! Yes. I got out of bed to exercise, just to make sure I didn't screw up the very first day of the challenge.
  • Thursday:
    • Playground plank! Evening daylight is my friend.
  • Friday, Saturday, Sunday...
    • Friday we had visitors in town, and then kiddo got sick. It's all been downhill since then.


For more posts in this series see Fitter in 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?