Tuesday, March 31

Fit(ter) in 15: March Wrap-up

March was speedwork month!

I needed one speed workout (track, intervals, fartlek, or hill repeats) each week. And... not incidentally, I should keep up with the strength training I started over the last two months.

How did I do this week?





How did I do for the month?
Total success!


I managed a sprint interval, hill, or fartlek run each week this month. (Ok... the hill workout was just a hill-y run, not real hill repeats, so maybe that doesn't count. But my legs feel stronger!)


And even though the last week of the month was a short week, and I technically didn't have to do an interval run, I managed to squeeze some speed play into my commute run!





And, coming up next...
April's challenge is plank-a-day!

For more posts in this series see Fitter in 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?