Sunday, May 10

Fit(ter) in 15: Week 18 MILEAGE


May's challenge is: MILES.

The goal: at least 100 miles total (walk or run), 40 miles run

Caveat: Walk and run miles only count if outdoors or on a treadmill (i.e. walking around inside an airport or pacing back and forth in my living room does not count)



I already like this challenge because it's making me think about taking the long way home, about running my errands, and about (finally) ramping up my weekly mileage post-baby. (I've been more or less consistent about working out, but my average weekly run mileage is still an anemic 10 miles a week.)

So, how'd I do this week?

Monday: 4 mile walk
Tuesday: 1.25 mile run, 1 mile walk
Wednesday: 4 mile walk
Thursday: 1.25 mile run, 1 mile walk
Friday: 2.75 mile run, 3.75 mile walk
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: 5.75 mile run

Week (month)
Running total: 11 miles (24.5 to go to reach goal)
Mileage total: 26.75 miles (67.75 to go to reach goal)

For more posts in this series see Fitter in 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?