Thursday, April 25

Training for two: week 12 details

Here are the workout details from week 12...

Friday: 30 minutes on the stationary bike

Saturday: 4 mile walk

Sunday: gorgeous 5 mile trail run with a couple of walk breaks... the fact that there were ospreys nesting nearby made the walk breaks seem like sightseeing.

Monday: 45 minutes on the stationary bike

Tuesday: planned 3 mile run turned into a can't-catch-my-breath 1 mile run + 2 mile walk
plus Fitness Blender's Tank Top Arms workout


Wednesday: an attempted 4-mile walk turned into 60 minutes on the stationary bike, thanks to two dogs on the loose in my neighborhood. I headed home (to call animal control) after one tried to bite me. Grr!

Thursday: 20 minutes on the elliptical + 20 minutes of weight lifting at the gym


Public Service Message from Captain Obvious: These posts are not intended to be a set of week-by-week pregnancy workout guidelines. Every woman needs to do what's right for her and her baby, with a doctor's guidance, of course. I'd just like to keep y'all up to date on how things are going in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?