Tuesday, July 16

Training for two: week 23

Here are the workout details from week 23...
(Be warned, this was not a workout week.)

This post is almost a week late. Because my kitchen and living room went from this:

To this:

After more than 2 months of waiting, my furniture is finally here! (I just wish the same could be said for my free weights and the power cord for my stationary bike! Of all the things for movers to lose... *sigh*)

(For the record, photo #2 is early on in the move-in process. The pile of packing crates and boxes actually looked much, MUCH worse for a few days, but now almost everything is stowed away in its proper place, and we can walk through the living room again.)


Friday: 2 mile walk

Saturday: Prentatal yoga!

Sunday: Yard work (Re-planted the front flower beds. Mulched the yard.)

Monday: 3 mile walk

Tuesday: Unpacking

Wednesday: Unpacking

Thursday: Unpacking... (notice a theme?)


THE TALLY:
A lot of effort, but very few "workouts."
At least I have a "normal" home again.



WHAT I LOVED READING THIS WEEK:

Reading? What reading?

I'll get back to reading now that my bookshelves are here and have BOOKS on them!


Public Service Message from Captain Obvious: These posts are not intended to be a set of week-by-week pregnancy workout guidelines. Every woman needs to do what's right for her and her baby, with a doctor's guidance, of course. I'd just like to keep y'all up to date on how things are going in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?