Sunday, March 22

Fit(ter) in 15: Week 12

March is speedwork month!

I need one speed workout (track, intervals, fartlek, or hill repeats) each week. And... not incidentally, I should keep up with the strength training I started over the last two months.

How did I do this week?
  • Monday: REST
  • Tuesday: just my typical commute exercise (walk/run) 
  • Wednesday:
    • 3.5 mile hilly run on my lunch break
  • Thursday: 
  • Friday: 
  • Saturday:
  • Sunday:
    • 3 miles around the neighborhood
    • Push ups, planks, and lunges at the playground
How did I do for the week?
I'm not sure I should count the hilly run as "speedwork" since I didn't do hill repeats...
And aside from a couple of runs, it was a pretty weak week.

For more posts in this series see Fitter in 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?