Sunday, March 29

Fit(ter) in 15: Week 13

March is speedwork month!

I need one speed workout (track, intervals, fartlek, or hill repeats) each week. And... not incidentally, I should keep up with the strength training I started over the last two months.

How did I do this week?

  • Monday:
    • Fartlek run! (I totally missed last week's speed work... unless you count a "hilly" run as hill repeats. Which I don't) So I wanted to get this week's speed work done early!
  • Tuesday: 
    • I was a slacker...
  • Wednesday:
    • Commute run (2 miles)
  • Thursday:
    • Commute run (2 miles)
  • Friday:
    • rest day
  • Saturday:
    • Squats + a long walk
  • Sunday:
    • 6 miles. 58 minutes. Not fast, but at least I was out there.

For more posts in this series see Fitter in 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?