Sunday, June 26

Short but sweet

I am pleased to report that the Friday Fail was only a one-day occurrence. I spent Saturday resting. After all, when my body yells, who am I to ignore it?

Today 6 miles on the treadmill were a piece of cake.

And that run was a much-needed brain break.

Tomorrow I start a new job teaching at a community college. (I've had my current job since 2001... So this is my first new job in ten years.) Much like the night before a race, I am looking forward to the big day but also have what feels like race-day anxiety. (Cue pacing around the room, anxiously tapping pen against desk, and double checking my gear bag for the 15th time.)

Maybe I should stop stressing about my lecture notes and go out for another run?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?