But this week I have no grand tales. What I've got are everyday niceties...
- Hot coffee
- A stack of new books
- Spicy homemade Sichuan stir-fry
- A work project that finally seems to have coalesced after months of stress and hand-wringing
- Georgia peaches, fresh from the farm stand
- A morning run that, by all estimates, should have been sweaty and slow and miserable, but instead felt comfortable and strong
- The thunder storm that started exactly 30 seconds after I got home from that run
- Catch-up emails from old friends
- The Olympics and staying up late with Hubby to watch the track and field events
Some weeks just don't need a bigger reason to be thankful.
The little stuff adds up to a lot.
What are you thankful for this week?