Thursday, October 11

Thursday thanks

I'm not even sure how this all started, but "things that make me happy" lists are cropping up in the blogosphere like pumpkin-spiced-goods in coffee shops...

Here are a few things that make me happy:

  • Strong, hot coffee. (Loved best with skim or hazelnut milk. No sugar... but really I'll drink anything as long as it contains coffee.)
  • Before-dinner walks with Hubby.
  • Pumpkin anything.
  • A nap after a long run and hot shower.
  • A hot shower.
  • Good, non-fiction books.
  • Cool, crisp days.
  • Sunsets so colorful you stop what you're doing, no matter what it is, just to watch.
  • Magnolia blossoms.
  • Bumble bees.
  • Watching pelicans dive for fish.
  • Watching geckos climbing around the outside of my dining room window.
  • Learning new things.
  • Watching my students learn new things.
  • Running. (Duh.)

(Thanks to Kate and Miss Zippy for the inspiration!)

What things make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?