Here are a few things that make me happy:
- Strong, hot coffee. (Loved best with skim or hazelnut milk. No sugar... but really I'll drink anything as long as it contains coffee.)
- Before-dinner walks with Hubby.
- Pumpkin anything.
- A nap after a long run and hot shower.
- A hot shower.
- Good, non-fiction books.
- Cool, crisp days.
- Sunsets so colorful you stop what you're doing, no matter what it is, just to watch.
- Magnolia blossoms.
- Bumble bees.
- Watching pelicans dive for fish.
- Watching geckos climbing around the outside of my dining room window.
- Learning new things.
- Watching my students learn new things.
- Running. (Duh.)
(Thanks to Kate and Miss Zippy for the inspiration!)
What things make you happy?