10. Flights that are on time.
9. Cool and dry San Diego weather - the best running weather in the world.
7. Still being interested in my job after more than a decade (even if
6. My eReader (so many books and work documents to pack - so little space!)
5. The chatty, friendly, delightful woman who sat next to me on the flight from DFW to San Diego.(I hope you enjoy your aunt's 75th birthday party!)
3. Hoppy Southern California IPAs.
2. Waking up with no horrible hangover this morning.
1. Strong, freshly-brewed coffee.
*Because the "hipster phenomenon" was the subject of a heated and thoroughly entertaining debate at dinner last night...
What are you thankful for?