Thursday, September 20

Thursday thanks

Just when you thought I had skipped Thursday thanks...
I'm back with a big, toothy grin!

Today I'm thankful that my dentist appointment wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. My filling was just a filling and did not turn into an emergency root canal. (Overly anxious, indeed. But better to prepare for the worst, and wind up pleasantly surprised, no?)

In fact, my face is now only half numb. Life is good!
Image source
I am also very thankful that my dentist is a master.

Proof of this fact: I'm only one of dozens of his patients who moved away... but still return to Mr. Master Dentist to get a cavity filled.

If that's not something to be thankful for, I don't know what is.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?