Thursday, November 1

Thursday thanks

Thank you notes I should have sent last month...


Dear Flight Attendant,
Thank you for being chipper and helpful, even at 5:30 in the morning. Most of us were sleepwalking and grumpy, but your enthusiasm made for a particularly pleasant flight. It was nice to hear announcements that had a little personality and weren't strictly scripted, and we passengers noticed the extra little details you put into making our trip as easy as possible.
Sincerely,
Frequent Flier

Dear Dog-walking Lady,
Thank you for keeping your dog on a leash while you were out for a walk. Your enthusiastic puppy looks like a handful, but with your kind guidance, I am sure he will grow into a fine adult. In the meantime, I am very thankful that you kept him from snapping at my shoelaces!
Sincerely,
Sunday Runner

Dear Grocery Store Baker,
Thank you for taking the time to find out why I was buying my pastries, so that you could tailor the order for me. The birthday recipient appreciated the extra attention to detail, and I appreciated your helpfulness.
Sincerely,
Sweet Tooth

What thank you note do you wish you could send this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?