Thursday, November 15

Thursday thanks

Last Saturday night I walked off an airplane and drove home, finishing my 6th week of back-to-back out-of-town trips and my 7th week out of 8 of spending at least one night away from home.

Having my own bed, my own pillow, my own coffee mug never felt so good.

(And, I'm not gonna' lie, it was pretty nice to end that whirlwind of travel and know that I get to spend every day of the next month with Hubby and Peanut, too.)


On Sunday I slept in, stayed in my PJs for most of the day, and puttered around the house doing things like laundry and enjoying a leisurely breakfast at my own kitchen table. (I did get out of the house long enough to keep my running streak alive, but just barely.)

I love my wandering lifestyle, but I've never been so happy to be home in my life.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?