Sunday, November 27

Long weekend recap

4 days. 4 photos. 4 R-words.
(I tried to come up with 4 four-letter F-words, but Hubby told me some might be inappropriate. I don't see how "food" is an inappropriate word, but I'll switch to Rs anyway.)

Thursday:
Repast
Thanksgiving feast... 'nuff said.

Friday:
Run
Even with a 20 mph headwind, 5 Black Friday miles at the beach
sure beat battling through the mall parking lot!
(Please ignore my jaywalking in this photo.)

Saturday:
Resort (and Reunion)
Hubby and I drove to Panama City Beach, FL
to catch up with friends I haven't seen in five years.
(Yes. I cheated and used 2 R-words.)

Sunday:
Rain
It's raining. It's pouring!
But I'm going to run anyway... 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! We had freezing rain last night and today and everything is a skating rink!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?