On April 1, New York Times published an homage to masters runners and the health benefits of endurance exercise. It was no April Fools' joke. If you're not already 40+, you will be sooner or later. I recommend bookmarking the article for inspiration.
This week was chockablock with holidays:
- March 30th: Cesar Chavez Day
- 31st: Bunsen Burner Day
- April 1st: April Fools' Day (duh)
- 2nd: Higher Ed Awareness Day
- 4th: National Walking Day
- 5th: Go for Broke Day (I thought that was last weekend with everyone was buying their lottery tickets... It was a particularly bad weekend for the Kansas man who was struck by lightning hours after buying his Mega Millions tickets.
I discovered that anyone reading on their Kindle Fire will not see any Google AdSense ads. I'm conflicted about this. Yes, folks is affiliated with both companies, yet one blocks the other's content... Seems a bit like censorship, to me. I choose which content to display in my sidebar. I am not pleased that Amazon overrides my layout and thereby decreases my revenue potential.
In answer to that age-old question...
What is the funniest/weirdest/most wonderful thing you saw this week?