|Peanut doing her favorite thing: napping|
Nothing earth-shattering happened.
It was just your normal, run-of-the-mill, Good Day.
- I had plenty of work to do to keep me busy.
- I had a hot cup of coffee available all morning long.
- I found out last Thursday that I didn't need to take a last-minute flight across the country today (but I get to start planning for one next month). Score on both counts!
- I had a delicious beet-and-goat-cheese salad for lunch.
- I had that delicious salad after gliding through a 3 mile run around my neighborhood, with the sun shining, the birds singing, and neighbors waving.
- Peanut curled up and slept, happily, on my lap for most of the afternoon.
- I went to an excellent yoga class, that both kicked my butt and relaxed me. (How is that possible?)
On all counts: it was a beautiful day!
What are you thankful for today?
PS - I survived the first week of marathon teaching days! Thanks for all who gave excellent suggestions yesterday. I think I am going to try to get a little exercise -- whether it's stretching, or a walk around campus -- just to break up the day, but I'll move my longer run-workout days to other days of the week.