Friday, January 11

Weekly roundup: Friday potluck

Welcome to another installment of the weekly roundup we all know and love: Friday potluck!
This week's theme is random, shocking, and (sometimes) delightful.


Sleep with the fishes!

As a fan of spending as much time at, in, or under the ocean as possible, I might have to put "stay at an underwater hotel" on my bucket list...
Image source

Speaking of bucket lists...

Florida Adventurer of Top 10 adventures to try in Florida in 2013.

I've already explored Florida Caverns, and hiked sections of the Florida Trail, but with about six months left as a Florida resident, I wonder how many more of FL Adventurer's bucket list items I can accomplish this year? (Note: I'm not down for hang-gliding. I fly enough as it is...)
Spelunking in Florida Caverns State Park

Drinking and banditing?

In an alleged driving while intoxicated incident, the star of TV show Criminal Minds bashed through a barricade and drove his SUV onto a nighttime half marathon course in Los Angeles.

In response, Nitmos wants to know why the driver didn't just pay the race entry fee. It would've been cheaper than the $15,000 get-out-of-jail bond. I say the actor should just thank his lucky stars that he didn't injury any runners. (And I thought a closed course was supposed to be safer?)


Footloose and fancy free
Alt title: Hoofin' it

A friend recently sent me a photo via text message with the caption "Your next pair of shoes?"

Quote of the week:
"My long-term goal is to be around to run long-term."
Jeremy Dobrick

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?