Monday, October 17

Help! I need your input!

I need to select one blog post to submit as a Fitblogger featured blog, and I need your help!

Should I:

A: Write a new piece, summarizing "yes, folks. i run like a girl."? (This appears to be what many featured bloggers do, but I see dozens of intros that say "Hello Fitbloggers! My name is..." and my eyes glaze over. I want "yes, folks." to stand out!)

B: Select a reader-favorite post and make sure it's up-to-date? (If so, which one???)

C: Write an entirely new content piece, just for Fitblogger? (If so, what topic would you want to read about?)



Let me know what you think! Leave your suggestions in the comments.


Photo courtesy of the Smithsonian Institution.

2 comments:

  1. First of all: YAY! That's awesome to be a featured blogger on Fitblogger. Great stuff!!

    Secondly: I will also kill you if you do a "Hey Fitbloggers!". You have loads of great posts here, and I don't think an overview is necessarily required - maybe that post of advice for your friend that was doing the 5k (and if you wanted to do something specially for Fitblogger you could lead into it with what got you started running in the first place. I don't think I've heard that story... :-D).

    Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be awesome. And congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured! I think you shoud use a popular post. There must be one that you are particularly fond of. I know a few of them have made me laugh out loud so whatever you choose I'm sure will work out. Please don't use a 'hi bloggers, my site is the best and you need to read it' type of write up. It's not genuine. I've read more than my share of those and you can basically guarantee that I WON'T read it. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?