Maybe this is over-achieving for a Monday, but I...
|The bread: ready for its close-up.|
- Finished grading papers
- Had a very productive day at the "day job"
- Baked bread and made a big batch of vegetarian tortellini soup for Meatless Monday (oh... the joys of working from home... you can start dough on your lunch break and have fresh bread for dinner!)
- Did (gentle) yoga stretches while the bread was baking
- Scheduled a much-needed sports massage
- Re-organized the refrigerator and pantry
- Started building my training plan for the winter months... I know it's not even Halloween yet, but there's no time like the present to start training for spring races!
- Speaking of Halloween... I dug my favorite running costume out of the mothballs for this week's Haunted Hash Run and other holiday running adventures...
|I'm in the black and yellow.|
Can you tell what I am?
PS - I'll post the answer later this week.
Cue contented/exhausted sigh!
Now it's time to catch up on Monday Night Football.
Are you doing any dress-up dashes for Halloween this year?
If so, what are you planning for your costume?
Do you plan your costume to be running-friendly, or do you just go for the most memorable getup you can think of?