Thursday, February 9

Thursday thanks

This Thursday thanks comes to you from the other side of the country.
When am I not on the move, right?
This has been a tough week on several fronts, but I'm still thankful for...

  • Haring a run and not getting caught!
  • Having a job that keeps me busy.
  • Hitchhiking over to the Gourmet Runner for a guest post.
  • Happy news from the Joyful Girl, who sent me a couple of well-timed notes that brightened some dismal days.
  • Hubby putting up with my work/travel schedule and making dinner on my long work days.
And keeping those things in mind makes it easier to get through the rough patches.

How do you stay positive when things get hectic?

1 comment:

  1. aw, thanks for the shoutout, lady! Glad I could put a smile on your face this week, and delighted to hear that hubby of yours is cooking when you're busy working. All as it should be, etc. :-D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?