Here's how the week rolled out:
- Sunday - 4 quick miles before racing off to the airport to catch my flight to San Diego... (roller coaster ticket in-hand)
- Monday - Going UP! 6.5 nighttime miles in Balboa Park, under the holiday lights, with some of my favorite running buddies. (Does running get any better than that?)
- Tuesday - Going DOWN! a mile that taught me to never mix tequila and a treadmill...
- Wednesday - Going UP! a couple of morning miles through downtown San Diego that made my day.
- Thursday - Both up and down! An unforgettable 7.5 mile run, most of which was through pouring rain. (Does running get any wetter than that? My shoes still aren't dry!)
- Friday - just 1 lonely little mile before work to keep the streak alive
- Saturday - 3 miles at Mission Bay before (again) racing off to get on an airplane...
All total, I logged 25 miles for the week.
28 days down, 8 left to go!
(Or maybe 337 left...? I might keep this up for 2012.)
Have you started planning your running goals for 2012?